Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fan-ta-bu-lous Freebie Sunday and a Linky

Hiya Peeps

Its me again

Jim Bob! 

Wait who the flip is Jim Bob

No really its me Shuna

Today is fan-ta-bu-lous freebie Sunday

I have not done one of these post in a couple of weeks because quite frankly I still have not gotten rid of my lazy-itis disease!

This school year is draining me

Is it Thanksgiving yet

I am desperately in need of a break

Anywhooo the purpose of this post was not to ramble

So lets get right too the real reason that you are here

and I know its not just because you came to see my awesomeness either



I am going to share with you some goodies today from some of my fav bloggers
Click each pic to scoop up the goodie
Make sure to share a little love too


has an adorable handwriting certificate






is sharing two freebies! An election freebie and a freebie map



The amazingly talented Ashley from The School Supply Addict had two fan-ta-bu-lous freebies this
week

Picture


Mel from From the Pond

Has her weekly free font posted




Donna from Kinderglynn

has a Turkey Scramble Pack for you






Mary from Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

has some roll and cover freebies for ya




Also there was a major freebie hop host by Freebie-licious this week

If you missed it you can check it out below



If you have a fan-ta-bu-lous freebie link up below

11 comments:

  1. Thanks, Shuna, for letting everyone know about all this great stuff! :)

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to link up a freebie:)

    Kelly
    http://kindergartenkel.blogspot.com/2012/11/gobble-gobble-thanksgiving-literacy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! I didn't even know you were going to post! :) Love those freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm loving the list of freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! A collection of freebies! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great freebies! Thanks for the linky party, Shuna! Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific site ! I love all of the links. Freebies are always fun.

    ~Bex
    www.readingandwritingredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chance to link up and all the great freebies! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Shuna!! Great shares this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...